“The hugOne is a sleep monitor that tracks sleep patterns to help families consistently rest better.
The benefits of hugOne include:
- Tracking light sleep, deep sleep, awake phase – with an algorithm that has been developed to adapt to kids’ sleep.
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity in the bedroom as well as indoor air quality for the main living space – creates the ideal environment for the most restful night’s sleep.
- Individualized by a smart alarm clock on the app as hugOne learns your sleep cycle and automatically sets and sounds to when the best moment in your sleep cycle is identified – resulting in the whole family waking up more restful and ready for the school day.
- Freedom from wearing any device – simply place the sleep sensor in the corner of your mattress under the sheet and it goes to work monitoring your sleep cycles.
- Safe from electronic transmissions when sleeping – when the sleep sensor senses a presence in bed, it shuts off its electronic transmissions and starts recording sleep data until the user leaves the bed, at which time the data is sent to the app.
- Compatible with Philips Hue light bulbs and Nest – allows users to fall asleep with sunset light and preferred nighttime temperatures, and wake up to sunrise light and preferred daytime temperatures.
- Shareable with the whole family – can connect up to eight miniHugs to the hugOne base.
hugOne by Sevenhugs helps your family sleep better. Its tiny sensors track your entire family’s sleep, and the hugOne app provides personalized advice daily.
Works with Alexa and Amazon Echo – hugOne monitors temperature, humidity, and indoor air quality for a healthier home.
The smart alarm clock learns your sleep cycle and wakes you at the best moment. Connect hugOne to your smart bulbs to help you fall asleep naturally, and wake up with light.
hugOne glows when it is bedtime, and electronic transmissions are shut off at night for a healthier sleep.
Wake rested, improve your health and mood, and enjoy the best possible sleep to support performance in school and at work.